Site Rules Feb 3, 2012 11:47:27 GMT -5
Post by Zen on Feb 3, 2012 11:47:27 GMT -5
1. Be Respectful. Follow the golden rule and treat others how you want to be treated.
2. Activity. We are a very laidback, relaxed paced roleplay. Our members are adults with busy lives, and real life always comes first. However, I do ask that if you play a goldrider, you try your best to be on and posting at least once or twice a month. Beyond that, we have no real activity requirements. Fair warning, our pace is slower than most sites, so if that is going to be bother you, we might not be the site for you.
3. No Begging. If you want to be a part of the staff, begging is a good way to ensure that you NEVER become one. If I feel we need more staff I will post a thread looking for some or ask you directly if I feel you would be an asset to have as a staff member. Mentioning it once or twice that you’d like to help out is all good, but never PM me or any other staff member asking to be staff or you will go on a list of people who will never attain a staff position. If you want a certain color draconid, begging is yet again a sure way to ensure you never get it.
4. Multiple Accounts. NOT ALLOWED. One account per person. All of your characters should be on ONE account.
5. Display Names. There are certain threads where you may be recorded and if you continuously change your name on a whim it will make it harder for us to keep accurate records, so you are only allowed one free display name change and all others must be approved by Zen so she can update the records properly.
6. Signatures. Signature images must not stretch the page and shouldn’t take up more space than a normal, decent sized post. 500 wide by 300 tall is a good limit to keep in mind, but as long as it doesn’t stretch the board at all to the sides or too far up and down, it shouldn’t be a problem (and I’ll tell you if it is).